Historic Olde Towne Portsmouth, Virginia
"Portsmouth's one-man Williamsburg"
- Janie Bryant, The Virginian-Pilot
- Hi-Lite Hampton Roads AAA Fam Tour
"The Colonel was extremely entertaining and knowledgeable. Thoroughly enjoyable tour. "
working on group itineraries.
Colonel Crawford has been serving bus tours, the motorcoach industry and travel companies since 2002. He will captivate your group by guiding them around the best scenic landmarks and in Olde Towne Portsmouth.
Who knows Portsmouth better than the founder of the town - Colonel William Crawford. After all, he laid out the streets in Olde Towne Portsmouth and knows right where to take your group.
- Williamsburg - 4 to 5 hr. day trip
Day Excursions from Portsmouth with The Colonel:
- St. Luke’s Church and Smithfield, Virginia – 3 to 5 hr. day trip
- Virginia Beach - Fun in the sun, and then let’s go back to civilized and beautiful tree-lined streets of Olde Towne. Out-door seating available at most restaurants. – 5 to 6 day hr. trip
All localities of Hampton Roads and Northern North Carolina.
– time, costs and availability will vary seasonally–
- Outerbanks – Beach Trips (drop-off points: Wright Brother’s Memorial – Jockey’s Ridge National and theater trips to “The Lost Colony”, on Roanoke Island. Day and overnight trips available.